Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Drained...


I am being attacked by emotional leeches. I am now literally going to be homeless unless I find a place soon. (Let me know if there is any place for me to stay lol) And on top of all these, there have to be other issues piled up together. It really coincides with Murphy's laws, just that I forgot to obey the most important clause - Prepare. I have not really prepared myself mentally and emotionally.

Yet I know things will work out. The other aspects are already being prepared along the way, to make transition smoother. They will work out, not because they have to work out, but I believe they will work out. I am already visualising my new place which I hope to call 'my home' for some time.

P.S. Do you know that due to our tampering with Mother Nature, even these sort of medicinal leeches are going to be endangered?

No comments:

Post a Comment