Saturday, June 13, 2009

Re-defining 'Coming Home'


I would never know. Life itself is full of twists for Man can change so that they can grow.

I remember that despite numerous embarrassing rejections, I fought my way back home even when I am not welcomed. I fought because I believed that I had a responsibility to her.

After 6 years, pushed to her last fortification, she then realises she cannot have the best of both worlds. She has to sacrifice one, so that she can have the other. She is needed more at the other to take care of the majority of the family whom she knows they would not be able to take care of themselves.

Her fight is over. She has finally decided to settle for the greater good. And that also means the discarding of the lesser - me.

I forgive myself and her and others, so that I can be free from them and they can be free from me. At the end, I have to find my home where the search has been postponed for so long due to the wilfulness of myself and some others.

For now, a word for the emotional being of myself - homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment